Rolling out of Exhibition Park on Thursday, entrants in the Summernats City Cruise travels down Northbourne Avenue to London Circuit and back.
You may nominate to be part of the Summernats City Cruise through the online car entry application form.
TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE SUMMERNATS CITY CRUISE
- THE LEGAL STUFF; Only approved vehicles can go in the City Cruise, we will be checking you are on the list.
- LINE UP: Form up begins at 9:00am at the BURNOUT PAD for a 11:45am start. BE THERE!
- FOLLOW THE LEADER: Always follow the instructions of the marshals when forming up.
- CHECKS: No drink driving, NO exceptions. Random Breath Tests and random boot checks will occur during form up.
- TALK THE TALK: Drivers must attend the compulsory drivers briefing at 11:00am.
- NO burnouts, NO exceptions. Keep that excitement for the pad!
- BUCKLE UP: ALL people in your vehicle must wear a seat belt at all times, and must sit in a seat that is engineered for use.
- ROAD RULES: The street parade takes place on a public road; therefore, all road rules, penalties and restrictions apply and are enforceable.
- SPEED: The maximum cruise speed is 40km/h. This keeps everyone safe and allows the punters to get a better look at your vehicle
- KEEP IT FUN: Enjoy the drive!