Summernats is a safe place for women
* I agree that the verbal or physical harassment of women, in any way, at Summernats is unacceptable. If I engage in such behavior, I will be ejected from the Summernats.
Summernats Car Festival
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and event organiser refers to Summernats Pty Ltd (ABN 48 139 042 961). This ‘agreement’ means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our booking form.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase. Includes any charitable donation.
- Event organisers reserve the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute features and may vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
- Age of child is determined at the date of the event not at the purchase date.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Anyone aged 16 and under planning to camp, must be accompanied by a responsible camping adult at all times.
- No alcohol, illicit drugs glass, animals, fireworks, weapons, pools and spas, drones, motorcycles, motorised scooters or eskies, skateboards or any unauthorised vehicles are to be brought into the event site.
- Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. Patrons offer consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event organiser.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. Ticket to be exchanged for event wristband at event ticket box to gain entry and re-entry. Broken wristbands will not be honoured or replaced.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
- It is a condition of entry that you submit to a search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘Summernats Pty Ltd’ or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
- ‘Summernats Pty Ltd’ cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Canberra, Australia.
Share This Page